Retail Sales Associate/Part-time Retail
Z Gallerie is an exciting retail store chain that specializes in stylish HOME DECOR & chic furniture at affordable prices. A beautiful catalog, over 68 retail locations nationwide and an E-Commerce site keep Z Gallerie in the forefront as the premier lifestyle brand in the fashion home space. Z-Gallerie is a great place to work and grow your career!!
Sales Associates are responsible for generating sales by creating positive and lasting customer experiences, maintaining store/visual presentation and adhering to operational standards as outlined by the corporate and store management teams.
- Influence customer buying decisions, by communicating information about the quality, value and style of product.
- Positively and proactively help solve problems for our customers as well as balance multiple customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Greet and engage customers in the store.
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities.
- Achieve personal sales goals and objectives as determined by store management, assist store in achieving sales goals and objectives as determined by the company.
- Utilize sales skills and techniques as well as exceptional customer service to drive store sales.
- Proactively educate yourself on current and accurate knowledge of our products features, benefits and availability.
- Regularly utilize retail POS System & Inventory Scanner.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and upholds all company policies.
- Maintains store appearance to merchandising specifications & cleanliness standards.
- Contributes to building and maintaining a positive morale in store.
- Maintains a positive, upbeat and energetic demeanor.
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions.
- Guarantees Company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Great people skills/Likes to smile!
- Previous Retail or Customer Service experience is preferred!
- Must have strong Communication and interpersonal skills. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Hourly pay for both full-time and part-time retail store positions.
- Must be able to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays (retail schedule).
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units.
- Proficiency in Gmail and Google Apps; ability to adapt to additional internal applications is needed.
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment and store merchandising.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time and regularly lift boxes and packages.
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
What we offer!
- Great employee discounts.
- Great financial incentives for meeting and exceeding sales goals!
- We provide ongoing training on product knowledge and selling techniques.
- Exciting Career growth opportunities!
- Competitive Pay.
We encourage all qualified applicants to submit their resumes to us as soon as possible!