PURPOSE OF POSITION
Auditor validates pick accuracy as well as assists in reporting and recording any product issues encountered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Auditing picked merchandise for store shipment including customer order ISTs and Store Stock Transfer.
- Checking picked merchandise on pallets and comparing them to corresponding Audit sheets in a manner which meets company standards for safety, security and productivity.
- Re-palletizing, moving, wrapping, or identifying merchandise as necessary.
- Ensuring completeness and correctness of the merchandise audit and communicating any picking issues or errors found.
- Repacking any merchandise requiring special handling as necessary.
- Using Pallet Jack, Cart and/or Handcart (2 wheel dolly) to move merchandise/pallets as necessary.
- Reporting quality issues when found.
- Assisting in preparing Audit paperwork at the beginning of shift daily.
- Assisting in recording damages found during work shift.
- Assisting in looking up alternate locations for NIL merchandise using GERS.
- Assembling empty merchandise boxes between audits as time permits.
- Assisting in conducting physical inventories as required.
- Assisting in palletizing on shipping dock and loading trucks when needed.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assisting in security and maintenance of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
Education & Formal Training
- High School or High School equivalent diploma
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
Experience & Skills
- Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Must be able to follow directions thoroughly.
- Must be able to safely lift 25+ lbs. without restrictions.
- The ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires ability to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and bend.
- Lifting, twisting and turning carrying items on a constant basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer