The Content Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with Z Gallerie’s content development and deployment based on the brand’s overall marketing goals. This includes community/content management of Z Gallerie’s social channels, blogger/influencer activations, and cross-functional creative asset management. Equally as important, this candidate has proven organizational skills to assist the Content Marketing Manager with the behind-the-scenes project management for the brand’s digital marketing efforts including social media, email marketing, influencer campaigns and landing pages. This role requires a creative and analytical thinker with 1-3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, and/or ecommerce. S/He has a passion for cultivating and growing social communities, highly deadline driven, and is comfortable with cross-functional collaboration. He or she should have very strong communication and problem solving skills, a passion for pioneering, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a small team.
The role reports to the Content Marketing Manager to increase the brand’s influence across Z Gallerie’s digital marketing channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Marketing Team in planning and executing campaigns, promotions, and a variety of marketing activities.
- Own management of Z Gallerie’s social media channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook Houzz), including content & customer engagement.
- Moderate, tag, and distribute UGC (User Generated Content) across channels.
- Own oversight of content management systems to create templates, build pages, and manage the scheduling, maintenance, and publishing process.
- Contribute to concepts for content marketing campaigns based on overall business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and maintain and update marketing calendar.
- Organize photo and video shoots, collaborating with photo team, external partners, design, marketing, and merchandising to ensure content is on brand and aligned with business objectives.
- Work with internal teams and agency partners to create SEO content stories focused around brand-right keywords
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager and PR & Influencer Relations Manager with implementation, contract development, asset management and deployment strategy for influencer partnerships.
- Draft project briefs to assist in production of campaigns across paid/organic social, web, landing pages, and email marketing.
- Work with merchandising teams to gather product information and ideas to share with the entire marketing team.
- Work collaboratively to activate targeted paid digital/social campaigns.
- Act as a liaison between partner agency and internal teams to keep them in the loop regarding promotions, strategy and product updates.
- Maintain constant awareness of online mentions of Z Gallerie on social platforms and address in close coordination with Merchandising and Marketing teams.
- Work side by side with Customer Service team to flag issues.
Education & Formal Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to problem solve independently.
- Ability to organize, gather, and distribute information cross-functionally.
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- At least 40 hours a week is spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Limited travel.
Experience & Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, merchandising, or related field.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer and extended periods of telephone work.
- Visual acuity (8-10 hours viewing a computer).
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
Equal Opportunity Employer