Z Gallerie is an exciting retail store chain that specializes in stylish HOME DECOR & chic furniture at affordable prices. A beautiful catalog, over 68 retail locations nationwide and an E-Commerce site keep Z Gallerie in the forefront as the premier lifestyle brand in the fashion home space. Z Gallerie is a great place work and grow your career!!
A Part-Time Stock Associate performs a key role in our retail stores by keeping our sales floors replenished and stockrooms organized. Stock Associates partner with all team members in the store to ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Achieves company productivity standards for operational processes (e.g., unloading truck, processing shipments, assembling or disassembling furniture, implementing merchandising directives, restocking sales floor, organizing stockroom, completing markdowns, etc.)
- Interacts with customers and co-workers professionally while projecting a positive attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Acknowledges and assists customers in order to maximize experiences (e.g., locating product, packing up product, shipping product, releasing product, etc.)
- Collaborates with store management to meet operational objectives.
- Maintains store appearance to merchandising & cleanliness standards.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, upholds all company policies.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Ability to utilize retail POS System & Inventory Scanner.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes from truck throughout a scheduled shift
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restriction.
- Requires standing for long periods of time
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment and store merchandising.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.