Z Gallerie is looking for a dynamic out of the box thinker to help with the growth of the organization. The Talent Acquisition Manager will provide strategic initiatives to support the growing recruiting needs of our corporate office and field organization. As the first touch to the organization, this role is crucial in ensuring a great impression for the comany. Through partnership and collaboration with hiring managers at multiple locations, this role willhelp fill current and/or expected open position throughout the organization as well as establish and maintain a continuous pipeline of qualified candidates. The Talent Acquisition Manager will ensure a smooth process for all candidates and hiring managers throughout all stages of the recruiting process. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and will take an organized and systematic approach to ensure success.
About Z Gallerie
Founded 38 years ago, Z Gallerie is built on a culture where Family Keeps us Strong. We believe in providing the best service and product to our customers and we know that it all starts with great employees. We instill the ideas of innovation, learning and owning our work to drive results and help us continue for another 38 hears. We are a fun environment surrounded by amazing product and people. If this fits your ideal, please keep reading.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talent Acquisition Process
- Develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive.
- Direct and manage full cycle recruiting efforts through the ICIMS, applicant tracking system including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation and screening, interview process, offer negotiations.
- Identify prospective talent in anticipation of future needs by creating candidate pools, managing candidate pipeline and developing relationships with internal candidates.
- Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals for potential recruiting opportunities.
- Ensure creative sourcing, cold calling and networking techniques.
- Partners with creative team to develop promotional material to aid in recruiting.
- Create and post job advertisements utilizing all appropriate venues to target quality candidates.
- Manage administrative components of interview process through ICIMS including but not limited to the employment application, reviewing all applicants to verify that position requirements are met, reviewing candidate assessments and background check completion.
- Perform phone screens as an initial step of the interview process and determine appropriate subsequent steps for candidates.
- Solicit and collect interview feedback from all interviewers and hiring managers.
- Provide training and mentoring to hiring managers on selection and interviewing.
- Recommend and oversee process improvements to the talent acquisition process.
- Coordinate company representation at recruiting events and at selected job fairs.
- Provide training to hiring managers of how to successfully use ICIMS for selection and onboarding.
- Facilitate candidate onboarding mostly for corporate and warehouse hires through ICIMS.
- Ensure that the pre-hire notification and coordination for corporate employees’ first day is completed.
- Ensure all new hire electronic documents been completed including I-9’s.
- Conduct 90 day new hire interview with corporate employees and field managers.
- Provide meaningful market data, data gathering and analysis of industry recruiting trends.
- Track all incoming candidate flow and maintain candidate status information in the ATS (ICIMS).
- Define, develop and rollout weekly recruiting metrics and reports. Create a weekly recruiting report containing all open positions and a list of candidates in the pipeline.
- Track employees hired through the assessment compared to sales results measuring success of program.
- Oversee recruiting budget by tracking recruiting spend for job posting, job fairs, and temporary help spend.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, best practices, new developments and applicable laws regarding recruitment of candidates.
- Prepare and updates of job descriptions.
- Develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
- Researches new temporary staffing agencies and negotiates contracts.
- Ongoing special projects and research opportunities as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- Seasoned talent acquisition leader (5 years’ experience) with strong networks and a self-starter.
- Retail or related industry experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with ICIMS applicant tracking system is preferred, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Very strong proficiency using internet resources including LinkedIn.
- Results-oriented and a self-starter, dedicated to “getting stuff done” with minimal support and direction.
- Analytical thinker, detailed oriented and excellent customer service focus.
- Sense of urgency with ability to think globally and tactically.
- Exceptional communicator, highly effective judgement and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with business acumen skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer