PURPOSE OF POSITION
Develop and execute targeted acquisition marketing campaigns with sound measurement to monitor and report on effectiveness, leading to the continuous improvement of customer experience and overall value.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and understanding how to measure results via attribution
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests, including independent testing to hit KPI's
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners including self-serve channels online, and more, buying on CPM, CPC, CPI, CPA and unique models to generate the greatest yield
- Develop ongoing digital and print acquisition strategy, including monthly projection of acquisition metrics such as volumes, costs, ROAS and LTV
- Monitor multi-channel acquisition campaigns for e-commerce business to meet monthly goals. Own e-commerce traffic goals and work closely with e-commerce lead to forecast campaigns and report out on results.
- Evaluate emerging technologies - provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations
- Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results cross-functionally.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education & Formal Training
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self Starter is a plus!
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer
Experience & Skills
- Must have at least 5+ years of relevant email, CRM, digital and performance marketing experience
- Demonstrated analytical ability in evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience with ESPs
- Proficiency with digital marketing tools, such as Facebook, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience crafting email copy.
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit and a bias to speed, while being detail-oriented
- True owner mentality to test, retest, and find valuable acquisition channels while understanding LTV and retention
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Requires 30+ hours of working in front of a computer and extended periods of telephone work
- Visual acuity (8-10 hours viewing a computer).
Equal Opportunity Employer